Model RCM-2301D IF/L-Band 1 MHz – 2500 MHz Remote Carrier Monitor
RCM-2301D Technical Specifications
Greater than – 125 dBm Typical
19”W x 1.75”H x 16”D
Optional Configuration & Accessories
4 RF Input
6 RF Input
Features & Benefits
- Comparative mask / template mode
- Waterfall mode
- Tuning and sweep accuracy w/ DIGISWEEP
- Improved input sensitivity!
- Email alerts / alarms to your Cell PDA or PC
- Low profile 1RU rack mount design
- Variable reference levels
- Variable data point resolution
- Center frequency tuning
- Variable span width
- Variable sweep rate / Single sweep mode
- Video Bandwidth Filtering
- Instant ZERO span
- 6 resolution bandwidths 3 MHz to 1 kHz
- Coupled and uncoupled RBW selection mode
- Multiple input options
- Waveform mask alarm feature
- Ethernet ready, internet ready
- Unlimited ability to save and recall user setups
- Alarm triggered/event triggered recording
- Playback with event cues
- User defined averaging & mean filter features
- Auto tune polling feature
- Strip charting utility
- Teleport Carrier Monitoring
- Broadcast TV Stations
- Monitoring Oil Rig Data Carriers
- Satellite News Gathering
- Wireless Site Surveys
Model RCM-2301D IF/L-Band Remote Carrier Monitor
Standard analyzer mode only show a changing snapshot of the current signal RF energy, waterfall shows a scrolling spectrogram, a 2-d plot of frequency vs time. Waterfall plots are a convenient way of viewing a time history of your data. Each successive measurement record is plotted along the z-axis making it easy to see trends in the data.
SENDS EMAILs to your PC or Phone / STARTS Event triggered recording – The alarm panel offers two alarm solutions, waveform mask (represented above) and the high / low limits option. The waveform mask option allows a user to select an exact envelope of concern around the signal of interest. The user can adjust and select the desired sensitivity by selecting and manipulating the +/- Alarm Limits control variable. Selecting a smaller or larger number will affect the monitor area around the signal. The high / low alarm function allows a user to select a box area to monitor. With either alarm scenario the alarm will activate the alarm visual indicators and if the user has selected the option will then either start a recording or send an email notification based on the criteria determined by the user.
Auto Tune Feature
Allows the user to define multiple setups of IP location, RF switch inputs, center frequency, reference level, span width etc… This is an excellent tool for monitoring both multiple locations (Remote Carrier Monitors / locations) and multiple RF inputs and center frequencies setups automatically. Allows up to 25 IP / locations and / or user defined setups.
Strip Chart / Log Utility
The strip chart panel allows a user to monitor the amplitude of a selected signal and display the amplitude on an amplitude vs. time strip chart. The user can then recall the data for analysis.
The Strip charting log utility allows for recording of center frequency amplitude. Events are recorded and presented on time based event chart. Additional logging feature allows for tab delimited file that can be imported into your favorite spreadsheet program. The log files can be automatically saved and restarted on a daily basis and pulled up later for review of signal performance.
Comparative Mask & Template Mode
Allows the user to save and recall template Mask for easy signal comparison & verification.
Email alerts/ alarms to cell/PDA or PC
Software allows email alarms or alerts be sent instantly to notify the user of interference, loss of signal or any number of event triggered signal problems.
- Comparative Mask mode – allows a user to save & recall a sweep for comparison or analysis
- Single Sweep mode – allows the user to select from standard sweep, variable sweep or single sweep mode for ultimate convenience.
- Variable datapoint Resolution – VDR allows the user to set the display point resolution allowing faster sweep rates.
- Waterfall mode – waterfall shows a scrolling spectrogram, a 2-d plot of frequency vs/ time.
- Video Bandwidth Filter – The video bandwidth allows the user to select multiple video bandwidth filter settings / 10 Hz – 100 kHz.
- Variable Sweep Rate – The sweep rate feature allows the user to select various sweep rate settings / 0 – 10 Seconds.
- Instant Zero Span – One button activation for quick amplitude measurement.
- RBW Coupling – Selectable RBW coupling allows for optimum span setting / can be disabled for free span selection.
- IP Utility Toolbox – New IP toolbox for quick IP set up / configuration and network identification.